Our Intake Policies - Please Read Carefully
Here is how we intake animals;
1. We are glad to help any dog or cat find a home where it will do well giving and receiving reciprocal love and companionship.
2. This animal must NOT show any signs of aggression towards other animals as they are kenneled together.
3. Our main purpose here at CVAAG, Inc. is to rescue and pull dogs and cats from municipal shelters that euthanize these animals. When we intake from private individuals wanting us to take their pets, they must be spayed, neutered and current on vaccines and microchipped. There is a 250.00 dollar minimum sponsorship to bring us their pet. A animal to be admitted in into the Sydnes Senior Center for Aging dogs and cats 500.00 per pet for geriatric animals. Dogs must be tested for heartworm and cats must be tested for Felv/Fiv = negative within the year of intake. If dogs test positive we will ask for a larger donation of 600.00+ intake donation to cover and buffer all medical costs of treatment. 100% of all our funds go to the animals with no one on death rows. This is a requirement.
4. You must have proper ID when surrendering a pet to us.
5. Must not be climbers or escape artists.
6. We help all breeds of animals.